The 2nd Marine and Coastal Policy Forum organised by the Centre for Marine and Coastal Policy Research, Plymouth University will provide an inclusive forum for policy-makers, policy-influencers, practitioners, regulators, and researchers to discuss contemporary issues surrounding marine and coastal policy with the intention of moving those issues forward through informed and critical dialogue.
The event will feature plentiful opportunities for debate and discussion as well as keynote speakers, presentations, workshops, and posters.
The event is intended to enable a broad range of topics to be discussed, including:
- Marine science-policy integration
- Planning and management of the marine and costal environment
- Marine conservation and MPAs
- New legislation, directives and policies
- Blue economy and marine economics
- Marine ecosystem services and the ecosystem approach
- Cultural and social aspects of the marine environment
- Societal engagement with marine issues
- High seas governance and conservation
- Management of marine resources
- Social media in marine and coastal policy.
For more information please visit the conference website.
Venue: Plymouth University, UK