What's it all about
We celebrate World Ocean Day at the Museum on Sunday 7 June 2015.
Free entrance and free activities for everyone:
- Follow a live autopsy of a stranded porpoise and seal
- Gather information on oceanographic research
- Skype with our research vessel RV Belgica in the Atlantic ocean
- Eat and drink ocean literacy in our cafeteria
- Enjoy dancers and garbage artists
- Follow a guided tour around our ocean treasures
- Participate in workshops on the ocean
- Watch a movie
Does 7 June not suit you? Celebrate World Ocean Day on Saturday 6 June, in Ostend, organised by VLIZ.
Brought to you by: