On 14 July 2015, an evening of Sea for Society Blue Talks was held in Science Gallery Dublin featuring stories about and by people whose daily lives revolve around the ocean. The event was a collaboration between Sea for Society partners AquaTT and the Marine Institute, Ireland.
Follow this link or click on the image below to view videos of the entertaining, informative and inspiring talks from the event!
- Hugo Tagholm, CEO, Surfers Against Sewage
Surfers Against Sewage: Waves, Environment, Community
- Keith Duggan, Chief Sports Writer, The Irish Times
Writing Cliffs of Insanity – A Winter on Ireland’s Big Waves
- Dr Margaret Rae, Researcher, Marine Institute and NUI Galway
- Dr John Joyce, Sea for Society Ireland Area Leader, AquaTT
Being Nemo... Misadventures of a Marine Science Communicator
- Hugh O’Brien Moran, Irish Surf Association Photographer & former Irish Surf Champion
Fifty years of Surfing – the evolution of surf culture in Ireland.